Originally Published on Feb 8, 2013
Nick Meyer with Breakaway USA demonstrates how his LDX lightweight graphite rods easily reach pompano in the surf on North Padre Island in Texas.
- Weekend Albie Trip – Chappaquiddick, Sept 2015Originally Published on Oct 2, 2015 Romo and I drove all night Thurs to catch a 6am ferry Friday morning. Fished and slept in the car and returned Sunday. Awesome few days of fishing, however, very sleepy and delirious most of the time. Cape Pogue gut on Chappaquiddick, Martha’s Vineyard.
- Surf Fishing for Albies with Epoxy Jigs – Martha’s VineyardOriginally Published on Sep 21, 2016 We head over to Martha’s Vineyard to surf fish for False Albacore.
- Fun Albacore and Striper FishingOriginally Published on Nov 1, 2016 Surf fishing for false albacore and striped bass. Tins and bucktails are used to catch albies and stripers while surfcasting.
- SURF FISHING Ft. Pickens for Bull Redfish – FLOriginally Published on Feb 16, 2017 On this episode of 30milesOut… Ty & Theresa head to Ft. Pickens State Park, Pensacola, FL Their buddy Justin let them know that the bulls were running the beach so they grabbed some rods and headed out for some surf fishing!
- Weekend Albie Trip – Chappaquiddick, Sept 2015
Highest Rated Videos